Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Idea Job

While to other people considering earning plenty of money means possessing a good job, I tend to not follow the trend. To tell the truth, the current job that I am doing as a sales person and marketing engineer isn't the perfect job for me. Oftentimes, it requires the ability to talk with customers in business jargon which seems a bit shallow to me. As I am a very candid person, having had to say things like that makes me uncomfortable. To look back on the ideal jobs that I wanted to do since I was little, I thought about being an elementary school teacher, working as a secretary, or even being able to work overseas. However, if it is possible for me to choose an ideal job, my answer can surprise some people. Just about nowadays I realized I really want to be a housewife, for the reason that I could put all my efforts and love towards my family. Compared to having had to face many challenges at work, I'd rather take care of the housework, which seems to have not much pressure to me. Also, to look after my family's daily life, contributing myself to them can make me fulfilled. Well, at present, I haven't been able to do my ideal job due to the fact that I haven't found my ideal husband yet. Nevertheless, I believe that one day I will have the chance to do this job and I will be the superb one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home