Monday, May 15, 2006

The Most Important Thing(s) in My Life

While many people are putting their goal of life as chasing after money, there are several things I consider of primary importance in my life. If I have to put them into order, first of all would be “happiness.” Without happiness, I cannot imagine how miserable my life will be. What makes me happy? I am happy when I gain “Knowledge” by learning new things, which is the second important thing I consider in life. Following with the last but not least which is “health,” I am convinced that without a healthy body, it is never possible to achieve any goal in life, let alone happiness. So I am happy for I am a healthy person who has a positive outlook on life, and is able to learn things based on my own will. What else can I ask for? I think I am satisfied already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home