Friday, April 28, 2006

My Rainy Day Person

I would like to describe a significant person to me who I consider
to be a rainy day friend. He is Mr.Antony Shu, who was my teacher
dating back several years ago. In the year 1999, I attended a PCB
Layout course, a kind of special course that teaches you how to
design electric circuit diagram at the government Thai-San Vocational
Training Centre. He was the one who led the course. The reason that
I see his as my rainy day friend is because he treats me very nicely
as if I was his own daughter. Whenever I face difficulties in life,
he is always there for me, consoling me with positive advice and
getting me off the hook. It really makes me appreciate what he has
done for me from the bottom of my heart. Although nowadays
I do not meet him often, we still keep a good relationship with

each other. He is my rainy day friend and will always be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home